Please read the calendar given to your child once he joins the school and familiarize yourself with the values, rules and regulations of the school.
Our Motto : "ARISE SHINE" is an extract from the Bible (Isaiah 60:1) which extols us to Arise and Shine from darkness to light!
Suggestions and Feedback if any may please be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload Our Brochure
Coming to School
- Help your child to arrive in school well prepared ; clean and dressed in his/her proper uniform , with all relevant study materials.
- When a student comes to school having completed his/her assignments and well prepared for his/her examinations, it increases their confidence at school.
The academic program is designed to impart a holistic education that produces problem solvers with a strong foundation in theoretical principles.
- Kindly take responsibility and be aware of your ward's progress in school.
- Ensure that your ward goes back home and reviews schoolwork on a regular basis.
- Assist your ward in completing all the assignments and studies
- Choose a selection of valuable TV programmes and restrict TV viewing to a maximum of half an hour a day. Spending more time on watching TV and playing electronic or computer games has negative effect on your ward. Instead, encourage activities such as physical exercise, art work, music and book reading. This will help your ward to become balanced, self motivated human being
"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet." - Aristotle
Please check here for regular updates and important activities of the school The same will be announced in the "News and Announcements" section.Like us on facebook!
Should you find any errors on this site kindly send us a mail at email@example.com